Priority: Resource Guide
We are hoping to have our Sex Workers’ Resource Guide compiled and ready for print by the end of April. This guide will be used for outreach work, tabling events and general public awareness efforts. It will be free to those who need it and “by donation” for those who are able to contribute. We are looking for non-judgmental organizations and businesses that provide services applicable to sex workers – health care, transitional housing, crisis centers, victims’ rights organizations, legal representatives, sexy suppliers, self-defense training… who are we forgetting? Please send your submissions along with a brief description of the resource/s to MaryMagdalene@nw-swop.org. Thank you!
* First quarter fliers and distribution
* Introduction letters to allied organizations
* Additional compilation and printing of the Resource Guide, sponsors?
* Creation of a discussion board for planning purposes
* Fundraiser for scholarships to the Desiree Alliance conference, July
If you have time or resources to devote to these projects, please let us know!
Categories: All Posts, Events, NW-SWOP Updates, Uncategorized